Topics

locked Bandwidth question

tom v

Hello, new owner of the g90 here.  I'm noticing that the bandwidth setting acts strangely and was wondering if anyone else has seen this. In cw mode, when I adjust bandwidth the display is skewed to the right to the point where as I change the lower cutoff the display seems to leave artifacts on the screen.  It's more than just a display issue though, as the settings seem to change randomly after saving them.  I'm at v.1.6 from the factory.  Thanks.

tom v

I should have said skewed to the LEFT side of the bed display.