locked Re: PC Panadapter using G90 I/Q output.

Robert L. Paris Sr.

Hi Ceil Moore,

I have the Xiegu G90 and an External Sound Card Dongle connected to my Toshiba Windows 10 Notebook. I am most interested in getting the spectrum scope and water fall displayed on my Toshiba Notebook lager screen.

Could I download and install the SDR# Sharp software. Then connect the Xiegu G90 to my dongle sound card via a stereo patch cable from the I/Q port on the back of the Xiegu 90 and pick chose the right things on the SDR# software and get an “instant PC Pandapter” using the Xiegu G90? And would that display a spectrum or band scope and water fall on the General Class Phone portion of 40 and 20 Meters HF? I not really interested in the FT8 or digital signals displayed.

What selections should I make on the SDR# software for input from the Xiegu G90 to the sound card dongle? What did you use for settings?

Thanks for the interesting post on the message group!

73 Bob Sr.

Kb8pqm

From: XieguG90@groups.io <XieguG90@groups.io> On Behalf Of cecil moore
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 10:18 PM
To: XieguG90@groups.io
Subject: [XieguG90] PC Panadapter using G90 I/Q output.

Today, I plugged a stereo cable into the G90 I/Q output and into a USB sound card dongle, launched SDR# and bingo - instant panadapter. I took a look at the FT8 signals on 14.074 MHz, USB. Here's what I saw:

Join main@XieguG90.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.