moderated Re: Reply from Xiegu about FW update

Brett Glass

This is good news for owners of the GSOC, which seems relatively useless at the moment. But was there any mention of dates when they might fix the glitches in the G90? For example, I would really like a simple "use remote tuner" setting that makes the "Tune" button send a 10W CW signal to a remote tuner, for up to 20 seconds or until 1/2 second after the SWR drops... instead of triggering the internal tuner. EASY to implement if you have the code there to recompile; if the radio were open source I would already have added it.

--73 de Brett WY7BG

At 04:47 AM 12/11/2021, Loic SM5VFE wrote:

Hi all!
This is good news .
Regards from Loic, SM5VFE

"Hi Sir
I'm glad to hear from you.
Since we are relatively busy now and the technicians are busy with unfinished project development, we have to delay the update of the GSOC and G90 and X5105 firmware, sorry.
According to the plan, we will complete the new firmware of GSOC in December 2021 or January 2022.

Best regards,
Mu"

Join GSOC@XieguG90.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.